Monday, May 13, 2013

Bull Shark Soup!

Click for detail!

Wow.
Re-posted from Martin Graf's business Facebook page. He has posted it straight from his camera without correction,  whereas I've taken the liberty to marginally increase the contrast and add a watermark.
Now THAT's what I call wallpaper Bulls!

This is from today's dive, Martin's last.
Lousy viz and overcast, but the action was fast and furious - and yes, those would all be big Fiji Bull Sharks of between 2.5 and 3.5 meters in length coming to say goodbye!
I count 34 but it may be more - and that's only a partial view! 

Bravo!

3 comments:

OfficetoOcean said...

Wow!!

Shark Diver said...

I'm not a great photographer, but with the Bull sharks as thick and close as I saw them while diving with Beqa Adventure Dive, anyone can get a good shot..... and that's no "Bull" ;-)

Megalobomb said...

Jealous is an understatement!